Welcome to my website

Here on daily basis you can read all about my thoughts, my poems, leave a mark in my guestbook or just hang around to look at all the pictuers I´m publishing here.

Blog

Tick tack.

Tick tack. Tick tack. Tick tack. The room gets closer and closer even if I´m not moving myself. The surroundings doesn´t quite make sense. At every step you take you can hear the sound. Tick tack. Tick tack. If the day only had 25 hours. If only seconds could be minutes. So much to do and so...
Read more

My story

Too often I daydream, and too often I wander off into a world that´s beyond our own. I scream inside and I feel the need to explode. Feel the need to tell a story. To tell my story. I´m not special in any way. I have lived, and still do, a very normal life. But still I have been through a lot. I´m...
Read more

No reason

Why does some people get everything in life and some people get nothing? I self shouldn´t complain because I have been quite lucky but there is those who has been less fortunate. Despite all the cruelty and injustice that exist in the world there is many people that seems to believe everything has...
Read more

The rise and fall of a great man

Kingdoms come and goes and Empires will eventually fall. But what history has taught us is that besides all, it has always been a man behind the story, behind the battle that took them all. Sometimes I belive that the battles continues to this day. Maybe not on the field but in our homes, schools,...
Read more

You are my symphony

If I look back two years from now I could never at that time think what tomorrow would bring. The life I had ran through my fingers as easily as sand. But it´s in the past now. It´s history. It´s just a memory but a memory that will follow me the rest of my life and for that I am glad. I am glad...
Read more

A dream

What if you had a dream and someone to share it with, would you go through with it then? I have a dream. I know it´s a cliche to say it like that but it´s true. I really have a dream. A dream of a better way of life, a warmer way of life. So to speak. I dream of floating with the stream that runs...
Read more

Happiness

Something amazing has happened. Something I never thought I would experience again. I have seen the sun rise together with the morning breeze and the moon shine in the darkness of night. I´m feeling great and I feel that happiness grow on to me once again. And now I know how a smile can make my...
Read more

The man cold

I have been away for a while and I´m sorry for that. The truth is that something horrible made me sacrifice my time from updating this blog. All you men out there know what I´m talking about. Yes. That´s right. The man cold. I don´t understand all the fuss all the women have about all the things...
Read more

Minions

The minions. I just adore those little guys so much that I decided to write about them. Even on a sad day they make me happy. In their own twisted little world they have so much love for each other and at the same time they are so kind and friendly to every one else. I want it that way too. Their...
Read more

Poems and more....

Untitled

Pain and sorrow walks with me through the day and hope and joy has never been more far far away But as an angel send from heaven you came down to me And my life and happiness you once again made me see My heart was before in a very cold and lonley place And my soul and spirit I feelt was gone when...
Read more

Now and before

Before, I woke up to face the day Now, I wake up to face the world Before, I lay down at night to sleep Now, I lay down at night to dream of you
Read more

Beyond

Beyond the horizon and the burning sun Beyond the moon and the endless space This is so you know how long my love goes This is so you know how much you means to me
Read more

For once in my life

Have you ever felt that feeling as if you´re lost inside No one to turn to and no one to trust. Life is complicated, hard and beyond our understanding. We want to believe so much that someone is coming to save us all. But what we don´t realize is that we can only save ourselves. And then you came...
Read more

Poll

What do you think about the site's new look?

Great 22 3%
It´s ok 16 2%
I don't care 13 2%
It´s ugly 696 89%

Total votes: 778